Bend of the River
Conservation Club is a 70-acre complex located in southern
Berrien County. The club has been in existence for many
years, originally being named due to the first meetings
being held in the Morris Chapel on the bend of the St.
Joseph River. The club was incorporated in 1946, and moved
to its present location in 1954, on land donated by Dwane
and Bulla Lake. The property was formerly known as the Lake
Farm. The club is member-sponsored and maintained, and
enlists the help of its members to provide the necessary
maintenance to the buildings, grounds, and ranges.